Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday is the new Friday

Whats the deal with Monday? This day seems to be the most challenging of all the days of the week. Odd isnt it? I mean here we are (most of us) fresh from two days of "self directed" activity. Mathematically, some would think that this would be an equation for energy...but it isnt. I find that on Mondays, I generally have a short temperament, which is not necessarily a good thing considering I interact with nearly 200 people on these days. So I have figured out a solution. At 5:30 am on Monday as I am preparing for my day, tell myself it is Friday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave,
This is a fun way to let us into your thoughts. Somehow, I get more emails on Monday than any other day of the week, perhaps all the other days combined. It seems that everyone wakes up on Monday with two days of repressed inner monologue they need to share with their five-day-lives. Have a great week!
Steve

Brent said...

I just punch myself in the face on monday mornings... seems to do the trick.